Monday, February 24, 2014

Make Own Vector Art Using Photoshop Clipping Path

It’s my own opinion to make vector shapes using Clipping Path

Letter some introductory story


Little man, diminutive mind and miniature hope while I had a little age long, long years ago enjoying cartoon I thought How can it contain comic graphic I wish if I can draw cartoon of ownership.  I guess all the kids think about it. Now in the recent I have discovered a mystery regarding how to make cartoon first and then it will run on the TV screen. Actually, I would say the way of making comic graphic with Photoshop not animation because it's not my job to animate comic pictures.

Vector art

Long delay to wait for the drawing

At present I can draw vector art


After a long day, Today when I am a designer it seems to my design cartoon, comic art  not difficult with Photoshop tools like clipping path, filters and many others. In point of fact, letting you listen childhood history don’t my purpose. Just I am willing to tell you how would be the cartoonist using Photoshop clipping path using most wanted tools like pen tool. 

Using clipping path outline your image

Would be more interesting when comic instated you

Now start interesting job of making own comic graphic in hand using clipping path tools would be the great jobs for you. Don’t worry I told you headed for making not only to eat own comic, but also other vector graphic you can do with these tools so read the tutorial cordially. Open your lovely stock what you want to outline with a Photoshop pen tool called as clipping path which will help you to make a vector shape. Mind it, you have been concentrated in mind while outlining till not complete.  When you will find your shape is finished, you have to fill up all the shapes with different color which intense you making cartoons.


A raster image can be converted into vector

Every vector shape makes with clipping path properly

If you really want to make vector art for individuals or industries you should use handmade clipping path what would get perfect path is called manual vector art using Photoshop whereas you get more automated option not good. On the other hand, if you can’t illustrate yourself not to worry, there are so many companies who provide raster to vector conversion service among all Clipping Path Experts on of them. They provide handmade vector art using clipping path service with professional and creative designers and have to be paid affordable price too.